This is an addendum to an earlier essay posting addressing the potential for Hillary Clinton and George Soros teaming together to initiate what will effectively be a challenge to both the Left and the Right political philosophies of United States politics enshrined with the title :
`Purple Revolution’. [reference:https://naykdpoet.com/2016/11/14/186107/]
Since writing and posting the essay, what has been striking is the subtle emphasis on the color `purple’ in the staging of backdrops, etc., within program broadcasts by Networks noted for the left-wing liberal leaning. At first, I thought I was being a bit paranoid except for the very few occasions post the national election, every instance of Hillary Clinton is in the public media she is always dressed in the color `Purple’.
As such, being struck by this seeming coincidence, I have made it a point to see if there were any potential trends toward a political end; then, it wasn’t until I happened upon an episode of Full Frontal hosted by Canadian comedian, Samantha Bee. Bee, her coverage since the election, has been outspoken against Donald J. Trump becoming the 45th President of the United States.
Then, on the December 19th 2016 episode video posting captioned: `Strange Bedfellows | Full Frontal with Samantha Bee | TBS’ [https://youtu.be/wuSDfVRGI54] Bee interviews none other than Glenn Beck, a self-confessed `catastrophys’ [his word not mine]. Widely known to represent a somewhat right, if not extreme, political philosophy.
What is communicated should be obvious to anyone; a well-scripted exchange between two polar opposites to serve the purpose to:
- Clearly identify Bee’s and Beck’s opposing political position: left – right, respectively;
- Recognition of a common potential threat coming from not just Trump the 45th President of the United States, but, his cabinet and administration;
- The resolve that compromise, in the face of this threat, would be a mutually `good thing’ for all concerned;
- Remediation of Beck’s tarnished character to recognize him as a credible and workable partner [notice that he is wearing a `green‘ color sweater and not `red’ for he is not directly affiliated with the republican wing as such; the, lastly,
- A `marriage’ of the two (extreme) positions, taking a common ground stance reflective of the needs of the `People’ followed by celebrating with a bonding by `cake’, not surprisingly adorned a `Red’ dress [often taken as an occult symbol] and finally, the mutual `sacrificial eating’ of the other’s head. A truce as it were.
Now, before being accused of promoting a conspiracy theory implicating Samantha Bee of Full Frontal and, Glenn Beck, an independent TV political personality/pundit; take a look at the following screenshots taken from the video.https://youtu.be/wuSDfVRGI54
While watching the exchange, what is clearly front and center, is the colorful sweaters Bee and Beck are wearing. In the case of Bee, it is a very bright and clearly `blue’ sweater color adorned with various color balls and shapes and, Beck, his being a distinctive `green’ with the image of a muscled Santa on the front.
It was not until the 7:14min mark into the video that something had changed. It was subtle enough to almost have missed it: Bee’s sweater color changed from the distinctive `blue’ to a subtle `purple’.
This seemed odd since it seemed to happen just post the `marriage’ ceremony and presenting of the cake as an offering to the mutual coming together and the eating of heads.
A swatch of color was copied from the `purple’ sweater and pasted onto the `blue’ sweater to emphasize the change.
Now, some, and it would be reasonable, may argue this could be simply due to a change in the lighting of the scene; true but, why at the end of the interview when it would most symbolize the `marriage’ of the left wing (blue) and the right-wing (red), to harmonize as an alternate force in the middle (purple)?
Take all this as you will, however, for those who appreciate techniques of soft [re-]programming of advertising and marketing (a.k.a: propaganda machine) campaigns; this has the markings of possibly being one of them. Too, note the prominent color of
Full Frontal’s staging is a vibrant PURPLE!
To conclude, it is neither here nor there as to my personal concerns in this matter, it purely stems from a curiosity and watcher of trends.
It is ultimately up to each individual to determine if anything is going on<?>